Sunday, May 13, 2012

A little bit of color goes a long way

Quite some time ago I've seen a picture of a door that had the side painted in a bright neon pink. Eventhough I can't remember where I've seen it, the image of that door was in my mind for a long time. Last weekend I had to think about it again, got my spray bottle out and some newspaper to protect the floors from the color and started spraying. And I'm really happy with the outcome, I must say!
When the door is closed, it looks like nothing happened. But if you open it, it reveals a stripe of blue that makes me happy every time I look at it. 

If you also want to give your room a little splash of color without too much hassle or supplies, I recommend you do the same.
All you need is newspaper and tape to protect the sides of the door and the floor getting colored and a spray bottle with the color of you choice. I used the color light blue from belton perfect.

before/after



If you try it, I would love to see your results as well. 

Love,
Lela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...