Sunday, June 10, 2012

Pretty AND Handy: Jewelry Organizers

I will have to think about another way to storage my jewelry soon. It's stacked now around the neck of my dress form but it gets a little too much lately. Scouting the blogs I like, I found a vast selection of different ways to store and display jewlery. Check it out here:





A nice way to display necklaces is to hang them on a simple wooden board with different kinds of knobs. via here
















Another option is screwing lots of handles and knobs on a board that is wrapped with pretty fabric. via here

















 This looks really pretty as well, but might only be suitable for a small collection of necklaces. via here















Put them on a branch. Either on a little stand like here, or simply screw a branch to your wall or wardrobe. via here















One of my favorite options might just be this jewelry wall, found on a pair and a spair. It displays all the nice things you have in the most endearing way.













Still have to decide which kind of jewelry organizer I'm gonna attempt do DIY. 

Love,
Lela

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...