Friday, September 21, 2012

Linky Party - Six things you made

One of the blogs I always look forward to reading is Shrimp Salad Circus. Lindsay has the most awesome DIYs and is always very inspiring. Today she started a linky party, asking for the favorite six things you've made recently. I knew I had to participate. And since I love crafting jewelry, I thought I'll present six necklaces I made over the course of the last two months. So, here we go...

P.S.: If you like what you see, head over to my ETSY Shop to see all of my jewelry that is for sale. If you would like to purchase any of the necklaces beneath, just let me know and I can make a custom order for you...














If you wanna participate, head over to Shrimp Salad Circus to read how.

Love, 
Lela

8 comments:

  1. Wow! Your jewelry is unique- I've never seen anything like it. I love the materials you put together. I think the last one is my favorite. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing! I love how you combined the cotton with the gold chain!
    It's nice to meet you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful jewelry, lela! i especially love leather triangles necklace. so unique! thanks for joining in on the link party. nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are lovely. I personally like the fabric and chain knotted together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, many thanks, guys! Means a lot to me that you like my jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love that last one! I found a DIY similar to that one I think that I've been itching to try! Nice to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic necklaces - I'm a self-proclaimed "necklace addict", and I really love all of those!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really gorgeous! I love the bicolour beads best myself. What a great way to play along and do great to meet you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...