Saturday, December 15, 2012

Add a Little Neon: Kraft Paper Wrapping

Wrapping gifts is almost as fun as making or finding gifts. At least for me... And since I'm in a kraft paper craze lately it comes to no suprise that my christmas wrapping this year includes tha basic but lovely brown paper as well. To spice things up, I carved my own christmas tree stamp out of a print block. As a stencil for the tree I used the christmas tree that you can find in the already installed shapes in photoshop. To add a pop of color I used neon pink masking tape. The little white starts are made out of ceramic clay called Keramiplast. Some of them I painted with a sparkly pink nailpolish. 

I'm pretty happy with my gifts this year and I hope you like the wrapping, too.

Love,
Lela






2 comments:

  1. na, wenn sich da der nagellack-kauf nicht gleich doppelt gelohnt hat! sehr, sehr hübsch! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure why but this website is loading extremely slow for me. Is anyone else having this problem or is it a problem on my end? I'll check back later and see if the problem still exists.
    Here is my blog post - hardcore sex

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...