Friday, January 18, 2013

Do this:Customize your calendar


The beginning of a new year always means a new calendar that will keep you company for the 12 following months. Therefore I always try to choose one that I'll like for that long. It's been a Moleskine calendar for the past few years now and it seems that isn't changing for 2013. Except: this time I customized it since the new super thin ones come only in pretty boring and blah colors. Here's a link to the one I bought.

A trip to the craft store and an hour later I had the fun and individualized version you see above.
I've put together a short animation to show you how I made it.



Have a lovely day everbody.

Love,
Lela

2 comments:

  1. Thanks simple and nnice. I like your style of writing very clear :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...