Monday, February 11, 2013

Carpet hunt: Need something cozy under my feet


I'm on a hunt again. This time for the perfect carpet to make my room a little friendlier. If got actually pretty nice wooden floors throughout the appartment, but they're unfortunately painted in a dark red and I'm too lazy to sand it all off. Therefore I wish for a nice and big carpet to cover up some of the redness. I found the ones above online and put together a little collage for inspiration. It's gonna be a light mint or white one, as you can see in the picture. Haven't found the right one yet but the ones above come pretty close. Any tips are appreciated.

Love,
Lela

2 comments:

  1. Good post. I learn something new and challenging
    on blogs I stumbleupon on a daily basis. It will
    always be helpful to read content from other authors and use a
    little something from their sites.
    Look into my web page :: estate marketing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ιt's going to be ending of mine day, but before end I am reading this fantastic paragraph to improve my knowledge.

    Also visit my web site www.thedryking.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...