Thursday, February 14, 2013

Golden glory: Updated wedges


I admit it, I'm addicted. I can't leave my hands off my golden spray paint bottle. So many things throughout my appartment have been turned golden these past weeks, and it seems my wardrobe is the next victim. Today I've update this pair of blue wedges. Don't know why, really, but I thought I had to change something about them. Now they have a super fancy golden sole and I think it's awesome. 
All I did is tape off all the parts I didn't want golden and put a hood of alumnium foil over the whole thing. Then I spray painted it, let it dry - and done! That easy and fast.
But be warned: if you buy a spray bottle, your shoes won't be the only thing turning golden!

Love,
Lela



3 comments:

  1. wohaaaa such nice boots! I'm following you now via bloglovin ♥

    would you be interested in winning a blog presentation?
    Just stop by here: http://www.strangeness-and-charms.com/2013/02/win-blogpresentation.html

    x
    dahi ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This іs my firѕt tіme visit at here
    аnԁ i am really haρpy to reaԁ everthіng at singlе plаcе.


    Неrе is my blog: bucket truck

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...