Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Accentuate: Change your room with a bit of blue


To change the feeling of a room sometimes the only thing you have to do is to change the accent color of your living accessories. No painting or buying a new sofa required. My color of the moment is blue. I've got blue accents in my room everywhere, from a side painted door to the blanket on the sofa and the vases on my window sill. I've put together a little collage with fun accents that can update your room in seconds. Scouting flea markets is always a good idea too if you want to find nice vases, cups and other odds. Also a good tip to change the color of a piece you already own is spray paint - my go to method if it comes to painting. I just love it.
Now tell me, what is your color of the moment?

Love,
Lela

1 comment:

  1. Thanks іn favor of ѕhaгing ѕuch a nіce opinion,
    рoѕt іѕ niсe, thatѕ why і haνe гeаd it fullу

    Ηerе іs my web blоg: http://www.makemoneybuynsellcars.biz

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...