Monday, March 11, 2013

Buy or DIY: Tie-dye cloudy pants


Last summer I found the perfect pair of  pants. They were tie-dye pants that looked like you were wearing clouds on your legs. I loved them. But after the first time in the washing machine they came out almost flat white. My disappointment was big but I was not ready to give up on them. So I decided to try my own cloudy pattern on these white pants. The result was not the same as before but I still like my new tie-dye jeans; they're gonna be especially great once the sun shows a little more and you can pair them with a jean jacket and such. 
To dye my paints I made them slighty wet and placed them on tin foil. Next I sort of tucked them unevenly until they were have the size, like you can see in the picture. I filled an empty spray bottle with water and mixed some fabric paint until I liked the color (try it out on an extra piece of fabric). Then I sprayed the pants from both sides. Hang them up to dry and you're done.

Love,
Lela 

2 comments:

  1. І all the tіmе emaileԁ this wеblog
    post page to all my friendѕ, for the reasοn that if like tо гead it then
    my links will too.

    Feel freе to ѕurf to my web-site Tens Machine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I blog often аnd I truly thank you foг your сοntеnt.
    The article has truly peakeԁ my interest. I'm going to take a note of your website and keep checking for new details about once a week. I subscribed to your Feed as well.

    Also visit my webpage; seo agency dallas

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...