Thursday, July 18, 2013

Easy DIY: Update dressers with colorful knobs


An easy way to update dressers or make fancy jewelry racks are colorful and fun shaped furniture knobs. Here in Berlin you may find a great selection on fleamarkets or home decoration stores such as Zara Home. I've updated two dressers already with colorful knobs I found for 2€ piece on the fleamarket. Just keep your eyes open and collect all sorts of knobs to create projects like the ones below. 
Also the internet is always a great source for all kinds of odds you might be looking for- therefore it comes to no suprise that I found a beautiful collection of knobs in the ArtAndMore onlineshop (as shown in the image above).

image via Home edit

Top image via LoveThisPic, bottom image via Home Edit
Love,
Lela

4 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so clever and pretty. I've got a dresser that could use a pop of color. Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a small change with huge impact.

    Fondly,
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your post also gives me the freedom to design and create my own by keeping my eyes open for unusual/similar shaped objects I find at estate sales and thrift stores. I am rehabbing a hutch and was so disappointed in the selection of nobs I found so I am painting and covering some wood ones, but now that I see your page... I am going to start collecting things specifically for this purpose now!

    THANKS for your artsy self at SITSSharefest this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love this idea!
    New friend visiting from SITS :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...